Friday, July 30, 2010

Journal Entry 4 - (Semester 1) Design Folio

If I remember correctly, we headed straight towards conceptual development stage after the precedent studies...or not? Anyway, instead of breaking down the entire conceptual design development into several entries, I thought I might just upload my final design folio, which pretty much sums up what I have been doing the whole semester. The folio also includes my literature review which was done way back in week 2.

I doubt anyone would want to sit here and read through my 20-something pages of pure words, but if you wish to, do feel free to do so. hehe...otherwise it would probably be a good idea to just skip to the last section to have a look at my final conceptual design, and also images of my lovely renderings.


No comments:

Post a Comment