Thursday, August 05, 2010

Journal Entry 6 - What to do for Esquisse ONE?

Paola suggested us to come up with a working schedule for the semester last week.
From previous experiences, I realised that it did not really help by working out a day by day working timetable..I always ended up falling behind anyway and rushing to have everything done within the last days of my submission day (Oops should I actually have said that? I do however spend a lottt of time thinking though...)


So what I usually do instead is to come up with a list of everything that I need by the submission day (or anything that I want to achieve by the week) and have everything done by then, whehter it be the day before or the week before...doesn't really matter to me...I just tick off things from my list that I have completed as I move along...

SO, what I plan to have presented for Esquisse 1?

I have to finalise:
- Project aim / approach / main ideas
- Client / Sponsorships
- Project brief
- Design concept!!
- What to exhibit in museum?
- Program
- Stop avoiding the reviewing of the literature review..
- (DONE) Complete Site model!

 That's it for now I guess....

No comments:

Post a Comment